The Azores | São Miguel Essencial Bundle
The experience of a lifetime awaits on the biggest island of the Azores archipelago!
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything by yourself. All you have to do is pack your bags and bring along your adventurous spirit;
- We have selected a curated array of the most ideal accommodations in recommended locations for those visiting the island for the first time;
- You can opt to book this amazing travel deal with or without flights. If you have a credit voucher for a certain airline or miles to use, take this opportunity to not miss out on incredible savings;
- Breakfast is included during your stay, depending on the selected accommodation on each island;
- You can customize your travel itinerary according to your preferences. Options include: adding additional nights to your stay, a car rental, or some other experience to make your itinerary even more unique and special;
- You won't have to worry about anything, as we have taken care of everything for you.
About the Destination:
Often referred to as Europe's “Best Kept Secret”, the Azores have become an increasingly popular destination with year-round appeal for travelers. Just four hours from Boston, the Azores are now easier to access and explore than ever before. São Miguel Island is a beautiful green jewel in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. With stunning lush landscapes, exotic plants, dormant volcanoes, hot springs, and surrounded by clean waters, São Miguel is the perfect vacation destination for adventure seekers and those looking for an off-the-beaten-path European destination.
Fans of adventure sports will enjoy kayaking and stand-up paddle-boarding in the beautiful lakes or ocean, surfing the Atlantic waves, or canyoning down the gorgeous waterfalls around the island. Go hiking and explore the island's wonders on foot with the mighty Atlantic as the background. Discover hidden beaches and marvel at the many waterfalls around the island. If this isn't tantalizing enough, think about seeing Earth breathing through fumaroles and mud pots, and then enjoying a relaxing evening soak in a natural hot spring while gazing at the stars.
Enjoy the island's quaint fishing villages, seaside restaurants, and delicious seafood. Taste a superb meal cooked underground, known as cozido, and sample the locally grown sweet pineapple. There are numerous vacation activities to be enjoyed on the island, so take advantage of this great vacation package and come have an amazing adventure!
Check out our Azores Travel Guide for more informations and tips.